For the company, absolute priority is the security of your personal data and the stability of the services we provide. In the following text you will be closer we will get acquainted with how we work with your personal data within the provided services. To protect personal data, Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR). You can also read the articles referenced below at: Table of contents EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Privacy/Privazy according to plan. (privacy-regulation.eu) (definitions of the terms used below can also be found in Article 4 of the GDPR).
We may only disclose personal data that we process as controllers to other entities if requested to do so by an authorized person or for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We never pass on personal data to third parties, parties and to third countries without the consent of the client. Company employees i co-workers who have access to your personal data are bound by confidentiality. We process personal data in accordance with article 5, with the proviso that we also require compliance with GDPR from our suppliers whose services we use. Due to the provision of services, we only record personal data that you provide to us. To provide services, we need to know your personal data, e-mail or telephone number, if necessary, ID number, VAT number, postal address, bank details and more. The purpose of processing this data from the point of view of GDPR is the performance of services and we keep the data for a maximum of 10 years from the termination of services. The personal data you provide to the company is only yours, all your rights are subject to them as well GDPR with the responsibility for their accuracy and content, while the provision of services is governed by the following conditions:
1. The company is a data controller in relation to personal data, with the company processing personal data only to the extent of the above legal regulations.
2. By providing personal data, the client agrees that he is acquainted with the conditions according to the above regulations and that he accepts them in full.
3. The company declares that the processing of personal data will be secured in the following way:
a) Personal data is processed in accordance with generally binding legal regulations and on the basis of the client’s instructions
b) Technically, organizationally and personally the company will provide protection personal data processed in such a way that unauthorized or accidental access to the data, their change, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, their other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse, cannot occur
c) The technical and organizational measures taken correspond to the level of risk and use them to ensure the company’s confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services, and to restore the availability of and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of physical or technical incidents
d) Only authorized persons and subcontractors will have access to personal data, if this is necessary for the performance of the activity required by the client, under the specified conditions and scope of personal data processing.
e) All entities are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of personal data
f) In case of need or request, the company will provide the client with all information to prove that the obligations under the above legal regulations have been fulfilled
4. The client undertakes to immediately report all known to him facts that could adversely affect the proper and timely performance services provided by the company and provide the company with the necessary cooperation.
5. The company is entitled to this information and the conditions of providing services change and is obliged to publish the new version on its website without undue delay or another way.
6. Relations not expressly regulated by these conditions are governed by the GDPR and the legal order of the Czech Republic, in particular by Act No. 89/2012., the civil code as amended.